Oct 16, 2009

WELCOME TO EVERYONE..

ABOUT ME and MY BLOG..

To all..
ASSALAMUALAIKUM n HAVE A NICE DAY..

This blog is dedicated to my lecturer, friends, family and anyone who loves to share and gain knowledge. I hope this blog will be always having something new or latest to share with.

This blog is done actually to complete my task for subject that I take for this semester (ICT in Biology).

My name is Mardhiana Mohamed. I am from Kelantan. I was born on 1st of August 1989 at Hospital Umum Kuching. I am the third out of 5 siblings, 2 brothers and 2 sisters. My father as a teacher and my mother is a housewife. I love my family very much. My family will be always in my heart.

I like to eat Malay cooking but my tongue always attracted to spicy and sour foods such as Tom Yam. I like to drink just mineral water. I also love ice-cream very much. Actually, I do not sure with my interest but, I always read the books especially motivation books written by our local motivator such as Dr.HM Tuah and all. The last books that I was read is ‘Membina Hati Bahagia’. Sometimes, I think that I like to read motivation books because of my feeling, easy to touch. I confess that I am quite sensitive girl. But, I can’t easily angry people. So, by reading this type of books, I can make me strong and always think positive.

Talk about my study background, my primary school is SK Penambang at Kota Bharu. Then, I further my studies at SMK Dato’ Ahmad Maher also at Kota Bharu from form 1 until 5. Then, I continue taking biological Science courses at Kedah Matriculation College for about 1 year. And now, I am at Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris, the only education university in Malaysia. I take Degree in Education of Science, major in Biology and minor in Chemistry. InsyaAllah, I will be a teacher on 2012.
Always be success,
-Mardhiana

Below are my album (my family + friends + me!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment